- Start by preheating your oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Pre-bake your pie crust following the manufactures/recipe’s directions. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients then pour into the pie crust.
- Place the pie in the oven and cook 55-60 minutes or until the pie’s center is no longer sloppy.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
Sweet Potato Pie with Coconut Milk
- 1 pound sweet potato, cooked
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1 pre-baked pie crust
- Preheat your oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients and place into your pre-baked pie crust.
- Place into your preheated oven for 55-60 minutes or until the middle has set.
- Remove and let cool before serving.
Copyright YummyCoconut.com, All Rights Reserved
Sweet Potato Pie with Coconut Milk Tips
Fresh baked sweet potato is much tastier in this recipe than canned sweet potato. Simply wash your sweet potatoes then roast in a covered pan (or aluminum foil) until they are tender. 350° Fahrenheit for 60-90 minutes depending on the size of your sweet potatoes.
Make sure to cool this pie before serving so that the pie can set up. If you slice it and serve it while it is still hot it will most likely run instead of staying in a nice neat slice.
Cover the exposed edges of your pie crust with aluminum foil so the crust doesn’t burn.