Surprise your friends with this banana take on an upside down cake.
Once the brown sugar on this cake cools around your bananas, you will have a delicious, crunchy, sugary topping that will make you wish you had made at least two of these cakes.
Throw one together today, its a delicious treat everyone will love.
Banana Upside Down Cake Recipe
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1? cups flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ? cup butter
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Line a 9 inch cake pan with wax paper.
- Melt the ½ cup of butter and pour into your lined pan.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the butter.
- Arrange the banana slice in the butter and brown sugar.
- Sift your dry ingredients and set aside.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl then slowly add the sifted dry ingredients.
- Mix until combined.
- Pour the cake batter into your pan, then bake for 50-60 minutes until the cake is done.
- Let the finished cake rest 5 minutes before flipping onto a plate.
- Remove the wax paper and serve.
Copyright YummyCoconut.com, All Rights Reserved