- Place all ingredients, except for the fresh peaches into a medium sized saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until the oats are completely cooked, around ten minutes.
- Remove from the heat and gently stir in the fresh peaches.
- Serve with a spoonful of diced peaches on top and enjoy.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 peach, diced
- pinch of salt
- Heat all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat except for the peaches.
- Stir until the oats are cooked, approximately 10 minutes.
- Toss in the diced peaches and stir gently.
- Serve with extra topped peaches.
Peaches ‘n Cream Oatmeal Tips
Switch out the peaches for fresh blueberries to have a delicious blueberries and cream oatmeal instead.
Frozen fruit can be used here, too. Simply add the frozen peaches once the oatmeal has been cooked and leave on the heat for an extra 1-2 minutes to warm the peaches up.
The cow’s milk in this recipe can be substituted for coconut milk instead.